Our 3Sixty Dentists develop your treatment plan, and they’re a trademark of 3Sixty. All team members undergo extensive, advanced training at 3Sixty before earning certification with us.
We promise the delivery of your treatment plan within 24 hours. Better yet, we usually deliver them in just 2-4 hours.
Yes! However, if you order a radiology report along with one of our other services (treatment planning or surgical guides), you receive a 40% discount.
Yes! You can send CBCTs, CT scans, panoramic images, etc. However, for the more accurate radiographic examination, we recommend that you submit a CBCT scan.
Our radiology team’s legal responsibility includes examining the entire submitted radiograph. Enjoy peace-of-mind from their thorough analysis.
A full arch CBCT scan, or at least a quadrant scan, meets the minimum requirement. The image must show at least 6 teeth, and a completed prescription form must be submitted to 3Sixty Courier
Yes! You can sign up for the Atomica Implant Planning Software that allows you to do the treatment plan and print in-house. We can also do the treatment planning for you and send you an STL file to print in-house.
Dr. Taraneh Zahedi, associate professor of radiology at UTHSCSA, along with her team of board-certified radiologists.
3SIXTY COURIER FAQS
Please ensure that the time is correct on the pc you’re working on. If the PC time is incorrect (not matching your timezone), Courier is unable to reach our activation servers. Also, activation may not occur if you’re incorrectly entering the license number or your Courier version is outdated.
- Launch the 3Sixty Courier Application from the desktop or Start menu by double-clicking on the icon.
- Click on New Order and select from the available services. Then, fill in the online order/prescription form.
- Next, provide the Patient Data and select Next. Following the Patient Data, select the implant locations.
- Select DICOM and attach the folder that contains the patient’s full DICOM set in it. Select Order Now.
* Please make sure you wait for file upload (Uploading is indicated with a red % indicator. Downloading is shown with a green % indicator).
Yes, both 3Sixty Courier and Atomica Implant Planning Software require an internet connection to link to our activation servers. A reliable connection also ensures that updates to the implant libraries and software functionalities occur. 3Sixty Courier also requires a connection to send the virtual RX form and files to 3Sixty.
We accept DICOM files from any CT manufacturer’s machine. We will need full multi-frame DICOMS (should be 200+ in one folder) from any CBCT machine. Also, we recommend DICOMS slice thickness to be between 0.1 – 0.3 mm maximum.