If you use Carestream CS WinOMS software in your practice, you can easily export your patients’ files to use in 3Sixty Courier. This is a step-by-step guide explaining how you can do so.
- Start CS WinOMS.
- Open “Patient History” on your home screen.
- Select the wanted volume and click “Send to”.
- Select “Folder location” and click on the “Select” button. You can choose “Make New Folder” to create a dedicated folder with your patient’s name so that you’re able to find it easier later on.
- After the location has been set for the new folder, click “OK”.
- This file can now be imported directly from 3Sixty Courier or Atomica Implant Planning Software.