If you use Tx STUDIOTM or Invivo 5 software in your practice, you can easily export your patients’ DICOM files and upload them to 3Sixty Courier.
The process of exporting from Tx STUDIOTM and Invivo 5 is the same. If you’re using the Instrumentarium Dental OP300 or Gendex GXDP-700™, the instructions will not apply. This is a step-by-step guide explaining how you can do so.
- Start Tx STUDIOTM/Invivo 5 and open your scan image.
- Go to the toolbar and select “File” > “Save as” > “Multi file DICOM with .dcm extension”, then click “OK”.
- Choose a folder for multi file DICOM or create a new folder with your patient’s name so that you’re able to find it easier later on.
- In the “DICOM File Save Options” window, under “Compression”, select “Uncompressed” and press “OK“.
- Open the folder you created in order to verify that the DICOM files were all exported. There should be several hundred files since these represent the slices of the CBCT scan.
- This file can now be uploaded directly to 3Sixty Courier when you submit your case requirements.