If you use Dentsply Sirona legacy software SIDEXIS XG in your practice, you can easily export your patients’ DICOM files and upload them to 3Sixty Courier. This is a step-by-step guide explaining how you can do so.
- Start SIDEXIS XG.
- Go to the top toolbar in your home screen and click “Image”.
- From the dropdown list, click “Export” > “Volume for third party manufacturer DICOM”.
- In the new dialog window, it’s recommended that you use the original resolution. Press “OK”.
- In the new window, make sure that the format is dcm. choose the destination of your export directory on your drive and click “OK”.
- Open the folder you created in order to verify that the DICOM files were all exported. There should be several hundred files since these represent the slices of the CBCT scan.
- This file can now be uploaded directly to 3Sixty Courier when you submit your case requirements.