If you use Carestream legacy dental imaging software, KODAK in your practice, you can easily export your patients’ DICOM files to use in 3Sixty Courier. This is a step-by-step guide explaining how you can do so.
- Start KODAK.
- Click on the “History Open” button just to the right of the tooth guide.
3. In the “Patient history” window, choose the “3D Volume” tab.
4. Find the patient’s volume that contains the region of interest needed for the case (i.e. maxilla, mandible, full scan). Highlight the volume by clicking once on it and then press the “Send to” button.
5. Click the “Select” button in front of “Folder location” and choose a location for the file on your drive. You can choose “Make New Folder” to create a dedicated folder with your patient’s name so that you’re able to find it easier later on. Click “OK”.
- Open the folder you created in order to verify that the DICOM files were all exported. There should be several hundred files since these represent the slices of the CBCT scan.
- This file can now be uploaded directly to 3Sixty Courier when you submit your case requirements.