If you use J.Morita i-dixel software in your practice, you can easily export your patients’ DICOM files and upload them to 3Sixty Courier. This is a step-by-step guide explaining how you can do so.
- Start J.Morita i-dixel and open your patient’s scan.
- In the “Files” panel on the right of your home screen, click on the “Export the volume as a DICOM series” icon:
- Select “Axial series…” from the menu.
- In the Reslice Volume window, choose your folder location or create a new folder with your patient’s name so that you’re able to find it easier later on.
- Open the folder you created in order to verify that the DICOM files were all exported. There should be several hundred files since these represent the slices of the CBCT scan.
- This file can now be uploaded directly to 3Sixty Courier when you submit your case requirements.