If you use Instrumentarium software in your practice, you can easily export your patients’ DICOM files to use in 3Sixty Courier. This is a step-by-step guide explaining how you can do so.
- Open the patient’s CBCT scan in your Instrumentarium machine.
- Go to the toolbar and click “File” > “Open image”.
3. Click on the CBCT to select it. Then click “Export”.
4. Choose a location for the file on your drive. You can choose “Make New Folder” to create a dedicated folder with your patient’s name so that you’re able to find it easier later on. Click “OK”.
5. Open the folder you created to verify that the DICOM files were all exported. There should be several hundred files since these represent the slices of the CBCT scan.
6. This file can now be imported directly from 3Sixty Courier or Atomica Implant Planning Software.