If you use iCAT VisionQ software in your practice, you can easily export your patients’ DICOM files and upload them to 3Sixty Courier. This is a step-by-step guide explaining how you can do so.
- Start iCAT VisionQ and open the patient’s file that you want to export.
- Go to the toolbar and click “Tools”.
- From the dropdown list, click “Export DICOM” and then choose “Original Study”.
- A new window will pop up, make sure that both the “Multi-file DICOM”, and “Uncompressed” options are checked.
- Click “Browse” and choose a location for the file on your drive. You can choose “Make New Folder” to create a dedicated folder with your patient’s name so that you’re able to find it easier later on. Click “OK”.
- Once that’s done, click “OK” again. Wait a few moments for the file to be exported to its new destination. When the process is complete, a pop-up message saying “Done” will appear. Click “OK”.
- Open the folder you created in order to verify that the DICOM files were all exported. There should be several hundred files since these represent the slices of the CBCT scan.
- This file can now be uploaded directly to 3Sixty Courier when you submit your case requirements.