If you use EzDent-i new software in your practice, you can easily export your patients’ files to use in 3Sixty Courier. This is a step-by-step guide explaining how you can do so.
- Start EzDent-i.
- Select the “Patient” tab from the top bar and type your patient’s name in the search bar. Click “Search“.
- Right-click on the most recent scan of the patient and click “Export“.
- In the EXPORT window, select Local Disk and then click on “Export“.
- Select your folder location. You can choose “Make New Folder” to create a dedicated folder with your patient’s name so that you’re able to find it easier later on. Click “Select Folder”.
- A pop-up message saying, “The file is exported successfully” will appear. Click “OK“
- This file can now be imported directly from 3Sixty Courier or Atomica Implant Planning Software.