If you use the Carestream CS 3D Imaging software in your practice, you can easily export your patients’ DICOM files and upload them to 3Sixty Courier. This is a step-by-step guide explaining how you can do so.
- Start CS Imaging and open your patient’s scan file.
- Go to the “Export” panel on the left of your home screen and click on this icon:
- Right click on the most recent volume of the patient and choose “Save as” from the menu.
- Click on this icon: to select your file location. You can choose “Make New Folder” to create a dedicated folder with your patient’s name so that you’re able to find it easier later on. Click on “Save 1 items“.
- Open the folder you created in order to verify that the DICOM files were all exported. There should be several hundred files since these represent the slices of the CBCT scan.
- This file can now be uploaded directly to 3Sixty Courier when you submit your case requirements.