This article is part of a series. Read also:
- 3Sixty Tooth-Supported Guide
- 3Sixty Tissue-Supported Guide
- 3Sixty Bone-Supported Guide
- 3Sixty Restorative Solution
The Anatomic Guide® is a surgical template used for full-arch bone reduction, guided implant placement and immediately loading a PMMA provisional prosthesis. It is a stackable system that acts as a a foundation for different pieces that can be attached through latches on top of it using metal pins.
This product is used for current or prospective completely edentulous who require same-day implant placement.
It takes 10 business days to make and deliver the Anatomic Guide® after receiving your final confirmation on the case.
|Dentate Patients||Edentulous Patients|
● Patient has 3 – 5 teeth at least and is going to have them extracted on the day of surgery.
● Teeth should not be mobile or extensively damaged to be able to support the Vertical Mount.
● Patients who have no teeth present in their mouth.
● Patients who wear a complete removable denture.
Anatomic Guide® Requirements
For Dentate Patients
- Full-arch CBCT scan.
- PVS impression or intraoral scan.
For Edentulous Patients
Dual Scan Protocol is recommended.
What’s included in the Anatomic Guide® package?
When your case is ready for delivery, you will receive the following items:
- Analog model
- Articulation piece
- Vertical mount
- Anatomic Guide®
- Surgical (i.e. implant placement) guide
In order to stabilize the Anatomic Guide® inside the patient’s mouth, and attach the additional pieces, you’ll need the Bone Screw Kit. This is a one-off purchase that you can reuse for your next Anatomic Guide® cases.
The Kit includes:
|3Sixty Anatomic Guide® Metal Pins (to attach other pieces using the latches)|
|Mini Bone Screws|
|Mini Drill Bit|
|Mini Handpiece Shaft|
You can order the Kit here: https://360imaging.com/product-category/bone-screw-kit/