This article is part of a series. Read also:
- 3Sixty Tooth-Supported Guide
- 3Sixty Tissue-Supported Guide
- 3Sixty Bone-Supported Guide
- 3Sixty Anatomic Guide®
The 3Sixty Restorative Solution is a full-package service that includes implant treatment planning, as well as the design and fabrication of the surgical guide, Anatomic Guide®, PMMA provisional restoration and final restoration– all delivered to you in one box.
- The Restorative Solution is used for current or prospective completely edentulous patients who are eligible for same-day implant placement.
- It can be used for patients who may or may not require bone reduction.
- It is used for guided implant placement and immediate loading of PMMA provisional prostheses.
It takes 15 business days for a Restorative Solution box to be delivered to your office– from the day we receive all the requirements or the day you approve the case, whichever is later.
|Dentate Patients||Edentulous Patients|
● Patient has 3 – 5 teeth at least and is going to have them extracted on the day of surgery.
● Teeth should not be mobile or extensively damaged to be able to support the Vertical Mount.
● Patients who have no teeth present in their mouth.
● Patients who wear a complete removable denture.
Restorative Solution Requirements
For Dentate Patients
- Full Mouth CBCT Scan
- Upper arch PVS impression or intraoral scan.
- Lower arch PVS impression or intraoral scan.
- Centric bite registration or intraoral scan.
- Patient’s diagnostic and profile photos (recommended for Digital Smile Design)
Profile photos of the patient
|Normal smile line.|
|Same alignment but with cheeks retracted.|
|A set of profile view photos of the right and left side of the patient; both at rest and smiling.|
Oncethe above requirements are received, the design stage of the diagnostic wax up can start.
For Edentulous Patients
Requirements for edentulous patients will depend on how well-fitting their current denture is.
If the denture fits well:
Only Dual Scan Protocol will be needed.
If the denture is ill-fitting:
The current denture will have to be relined or a new denture will need to be made. In either case, Dual Scan Protocol plus the following items will be required:
- PVS impression or intraoral scan with a denture.
- PVS impression or intraoral scan of the opposing arch.
- PVS impression or intraoral scan for centric bite.
What’s included in the Restorative Solution package?
When your case is ready for delivery, you will receive the following items:
- Analog model
- Reduced analog model
- Articulation piece
- Vertical mount
- Anatomic Guide®
- Surgical (i.e. implant placement) guide
- Pre-op teeth
- PMMA provisional prosthesis
- Zirconia finals
Bone Screw Kit
In order to stabilize the Anatomic Guide® inside the patient’s mouth, and attach the additional pieces, you’ll need the Bone Screw Kit. This is a one-off purchase that you can reuse for your next Anatomic Guide® cases.
The Kit includes:
|3Sixty Anatomic Guide® Metal Pins (to attach other pieces using the latches)|
|Mini Bone Screws|
|Mini Drill Bit|
|Mini Handpiece Shaft|